Western Caribbean, Rosellen's Family & Friends Cruise, 10/29-11/5/2023

Hi Folks!

We depart from Port Canaveral on 10/29 to the Western Caribbean including Cozumel. This is our new web page for the cruise. We will keep this page up to date with everything so you don’t need to find the latest email.

Update 10/24, 5 Days And Counting

• Now is the time to install the MSC for Me app.
    • Use it for a virtual check-in
    • Plan your fun time,
    • Book your favorite activities, dining reservations, excursions
    • Track all of your expenditures.

ABOUT PARKING
Our plan is to drop people, wheel chairs and luggage at the terminal, then the drivers will go park the cars and return via shuttle to the terminal. You can book a reservation for parking in advance.

• These things really work! Rosellen setup a discount with Booze Bandage. Not that we are a bunch of boozers, but it is nice to have your land-legs under you at all times!
    Use this link for a 10% discount: booze-bandage-qrcode

Update 9/15 Booking Excursions

Our travel agent has recommended that instead of booking excursions via the cruise line or on our own, she will recommend reputable independent charters. She isn’t receiving any compensation for this. Please take a look at these links and message Rosellen if something looks especially interesting to you. We will try to assemble a group (s) for a private tour.

We have arranged for everyone in our party to have the early dining seating. We will take an entire big table plus another next door. If you would prefer a different dining option Please let Dawn know when you make your final payment.

If you have not booked a room yet, please email Dawn Ohl (our travel agent) ASAP at [email protected]. Please mention Rosellen’s Family Cruise and give her your full legal name and complete birthdate. We cannot make final booking with a TBD person. This is the time to switch to single or buddy up.

We are arranging a special gathering where we can connect, visit, and take group pictures. There may also be a Halloween celebration involving costumes. Stay tuned for those details!

Passports

If you don’t have a passport, you CAN just bring your legal picture ID like a Drivers License plus a birth certificate.

Travel and Transportation

Please let Rosellen know your travel plans. We are looking into carpooling from our house to the port to limit the expense of parking. Uber is a good option. We do have some room for people to stay at our house and nearby hotels too.

The deadline above it to finalize our group at the rates advertised. Until the sailing date, we can still add people. We would dearly love to add your family and or friends. Please help spread the word!

Rosellen, 321-277-0135
and Lynne, 352-483-3356

I’m excited to report that MSC has won an award for their work on Ocean Cay which is our first stop! Matt and I are considering a snorkel tour. Here is link to the article

MSC Seaside, 10/29-11/5/2023, Deck 11

Prices with drink package:

• Inside $1738 total for two
  • Oceanview $1978 total for two
  • Balcony $2178 total for two

Prices with no package

• Inside $1158 total for two
  • Oceanview $1338 total for two
  • Balcony $1578 total for two

Final payment due 7/31

Date Port Arrive Depart
Sunday, October 29 Port Canaveral, FL 6:00pm
Monday, October 30 Ocean Cay Marine Reserve, Bahamas 7:00am
Tuesday, October 31 Ocean Cay Marine Reserve, Bahamas 6:00pm
Wednesday, November 1 At Sea
Thursday, November 2 Costa Maya, Mexico 8:00am 6:00pm
Friday, November 3 Cozumel, Mexico 7:00am 5:00pm
Saturday, November 4 At Sea
Sunday, November 5 Port Canaveral, FL 7:00am

Dawn Ohl
Manager
Cruise & Vacation Depot
5415 Lake Howell Rd #320

Winter Park, FL 32707
407-588-9329
www.CruiseCafe.com
www.Facebook.com/CruiseandVacationDepot

About MSC Seaside

MSC Seaside rewrites the rule book of cruise ship design, combining indoor and outdoor areas to connect you with the sea like never before. Located as low as Deck 8 is a unique seafront promenade lined with places to eat, drink, shop, swim and sunbathe. And you can enjoy superb views from our two glass-floor catwalks and panoramic elevators.

In Cozumel, I’m investigating chartering a glass bottom boat that will let us snorkel. We will need 6 - 8 people willing to share the cost. Please let me know if you are interested.

I just discovered a great product! The developers of this item bought a Sleep number bed and shared a sample with us. Booze Bandage is a transdermal patch with timed release vitamin B1. I was shocked to discover that it actually worked to prevent a morning-after headache.

Use this link to the receive a 10% discount -I earn a little bit too!

You’re invited!

The night before our sail away day -Saturday, 10/28 We are hosting a little after-dinner reception at Haus is Kraus (9849 Lake Georgia Dr. Orlando 32817).
You will receive a goody bag with cruise-friendly luggage tags and lanyards for the cruise cards. We will make sure everyone has all documents needed for travel and make plans to caravan to the port. Plus, you will meet some new friends! We will have wine, cheese, and a few sweets. I’m counting this event as the end of my diet…

Five weeks and counting!
I just reviewed my diet plan and have resolved to focus on fitness. I haven’t been getting enough exercise. If you’re working on a plan- this might be a good time to review. How’s it going?